Saturday, August 7, 2010

Whut Do Yoah Mean?

I am putting in a long weekend at work so..
I am going to leave you with one little
smile for the day.
Look at this sad little face...
Why is she sad? See below~
The other night when SweetCheeks was visiting
we were having one of our little coversations.
I am sitting at the computer
and she is leaning against the little ottoman
(from a thrift store that I slipcovered)~
I mentioned in passing
that this Fall she would be going to
NURSERY SCHOOL.
First we had the
"What is Fall?" discussion..
She thought it had something to do
with falling..
I told her it had to do with Falling Leaves..
good thinking, huh?
When the leaves fall-It's Fall!
After we got that straightened out
she asked..
Whut do yoah mean..
nurshuree skool?
I said..Nursery school..
You go to school like your sisters.
You'll love it!
Noah I woan't! I doan wanna go to dat nurshuree school.
I'hm NOT a baby, Nana.
I know you're not, SweetCheeks.
I'hm a big gurhl now.
I know you are, SweetCheeks...nursery school
IS for BIG girls..just like you.
Noah..isss not, Nana..
Nurhuree skool is foar BABIES..
Like Baby Eeefan but hims already knows
HOW TO NURSE!
Let's just say-coffee coming out the nose
is NEVER
a pleasant experience.
the end
your photo name

8 comments:

Jettie said...

And I understand the coffee from nose.
lol
I'll leave you with one word.

Tabasco!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Ahhhhhh... I love the way the minds of little ones work. How sweet. It's one of the things you'll never forget.

And, that little SweetCheeks is just adorable. What a beauty.

Thanks so much for your visit and your kind words.... I appreciate it so much.

Huggies,
Spencer

Debi WeeFaerie said...

LOL! That's sweet! She is so cute!

Blue Creek Home said...

How adorable...I can see why you were choking on your coffee! I love that Eeefan knows how to nurse already! Too cute!
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen that show "Kids Say the Darndest Things"? I loved it! Talk about laugh out loud moments! Your precious granddaughter could've been on that show... too cute!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
~ Jo :)

P.S. Glad you stopped by (don't worry... I won't tell it was during working hours - LOL), and thanks for your sweet comment! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL...too cute! When my grand-daughter visited when she was 4 I was taking her and her Mom to an antique shop and then to a cute little tea house for lunch. She wanted to know if it was a "long store". I asked what she meant by "long store". She said, "you know, is it far away?" :) Now I refer to my far away stores that I want to visit as "long" stores. Thanks so much for visiting The Vintage Nest. I hope you will visit often. :)

Pamela said...

Hi Diana!
Thanks for finding me and becoming a follower!!!
Your blog seems to be full of fun and i'm always up for some fun!

Thanks for the compliments on my kitchen. The cabinets were already red when we moved here so I'm just working with them for now. Thank goodness they match my china lol !

Pamela xo

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Oh my goodness...
I loved laughing here!
Such a cute blog...
Thank You for stopping by today and leaving such sweet comments.
Sweet cheeks = Precious!
We have 10 of those!!!!!!
Love your sense of humor.
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...