Monday, September 13, 2010

BabyE In A Basket

Our BabyE has discriminating taste.
We take him to exclusive stores
and he will be the first one to
notice something bright and
sparkly. He likes blue..
He is very fond of blue..
especially this kind of blue~
As is his Nana~

We have discovered that as long
as we give him something that
makes noise he is happy.
Of course, when we find it in
a thrift store he can’t touch
it until it is washed.
Yeah-we’re like that!Then he ducks his head a bit and pouts..

Needless to say,
he is always glad when
we leave the stores
behind and take him
someplace where he
can really satisfy his taste..
This kid will eat anything..

Well-almost anything.
He does not like meat! Then he is strictly HANDS OFF!

I know..I know...hard to
believe that a kid born in
Wisconsin does not like meat.
He does, however like
cheese..and crackers...

and milk...oh yeah..
Loves his milk.
I wonder why his Mama gave
him a pink bottle?

She swore it was red when
she bought it.
That’s okay. People
often think he’s a girl
because he is a pretty
child...and look.at.that.hair.
Just like any person that is ofthe male species baby
once he is full he is ready
for a poop and a nap.
Anyplace will do.

Hmm...pretty sad when
your Mama makes your
Nana carry all her stuff
so she can tote you around
in a cart. Sad indeed!

Time to go home, BabyE.
I wish you lived closer~
I miss seeing you every day,
I think you should come &
visit more often.
After all-your cousin is
waiting for you..
your photo name

11 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

He is a cutie for sure!!!

Pam Kessler said...

What a cutie. I wish I fit in the bottom of a shopping cart. It looks sort of comfy.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

He is a beautiful child for sure. Look at those baby blues.

Donna said...

What a cutie! I am lovin' that curly hair! Sounds like you had fun!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

Don't you wish you could fit in a shopping cart for a nap after a long day of shopping and have someone push you out to your car? He is sooooo adorable. Patty

Anonymous said...

LOL...too cute! I was loving that gorgeous blonde hair before you said anything about it. Ahhhh....to be able to just curl up in the bottom of a shopping cart at will and sleep. :)

Gabriele Agustini said...

What a cute, CUTE little boy!!
Of course I love the picture of him sleeping in the cart!
I could have used that one in my blog about my sleeping kid! Ha!
You have such a wonderful family, thanks for sharing them with us!!

Julie Harward said...

Looks like fun and I do so love his hair...so cute! :D

Pamela said...

What a beautiful baby boy Diana!!! Love the blond curls.
You must have so much fun with all these grandkids. Making such great memories for them.
Pamela xo

You are right about the miniature horses they can be funny. Sam's friend had one and it was not friendly with people at all!

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Diana,
All passed out... how funny is that! You have the best days! I think your jacked up on that coffee you talk about! I have never been able to drink it. I have a nasty diet pepsi addiction I am trying to kick, tired I am:-)
Hey I see you a are a Sagittarius too, funny, I have only know a few, but blogland seems to be full of us!!
Bella

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Now he is asleep you can enjoy a Starbucks and wonder at how beautiful he is. Asleep in that shopping cart he is positively edible.