Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Rainbow Dot Family-SCheeks Video

If you read the blog the
other day
this is the conversation that followed
the
"Guess Nana's Age"
contest.

SweetCheeks has long had invisible
friends..Bob..Deed..
and her most special
(and recurring one)
RAINBOW

SweetCheeks informs us
WHO Rainbow actually is...
WHERE she lives..
HOW she lives there..
and most importantly..
WHY I can't see
Rainbow.

The video is a bit dark to start
but lightens up as you go along-
then gets dark again..
sorry...never said I was a
cinematographer.
It's a bit longer than my usual
20 second ones..but I just
couldn't shut the camera off~
If you aren't smiling at the end
of this
you need to see if  you can
buy yourself a sense of humor....

Seriously...
your photo name

6 comments:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

I think I saw her! I did!

Diane said...

Awwww, as usual Sweet Cheeks is adorable. sooo full of imagination. I know she keeps you entertained Ÿ

Daniella said...

she is precious!!! Haha!!! NOW, you know why you can't see Rainbow!!!
xxDaniella

Leo said...

Does that make you a great grandmother...oh oh! How cute.

Jettie said...

LOL, put on those glasses Nana, and then you can see a Rainbow....or not.

Annesphamily said...

This girl is so hilarious! I love how she thinks and you have to back off Nana and let her tell Rainbow's story! LOL! What an imagination! There is nothing else like it! Hugs Anne